The option View in the Menu Bar gives you several options for viewing and navigating through your scores.
Go To Page
When a score is open in the viewer, you can navigate through its pages by selecting View > Go To Page from the Menu Bar. The available options are First (page), Last (page), Previous (page), Next (page), and By (page) Number.
Alternatively, you can navigate through a score using the keys on your keyboard. Use
- Home to go to the first page
- End to go to the last page
- PgUp to go to the previous page
- PgDn to go to the next page
To quickly jump to a specific page, press Ctrl + G on your keyboard. Enter the page number in the window that pops up.
Alternatively, you can use the buttons in the View Toolbar to navigate through your scores.
When a score is open in the viewer, you have several options for displaying that score. These options are accessible through the menu option View, by using keyboard shortcuts, or by using the buttons and dropdown list in the View Toolbar.
The scaling options are displayed below.
- Zoom to Width (keyboard shortcut Ctrl +1) will use the entire available width on the right-hand side of the viewer. You will have to scroll down to see the entire page.
- Zoom to Fit (keyboard shortcut Ctrl + 3) will fit an entire page on the right-hand side of the viewer.
- Two page (keyboard shortcut Ctrl + 2) will show two pages on the right-hand side of the viewer.
- Custom... (keyboard shortcut Ctrl + 0) allows you to define your own zoom levels, page width, and page display in the window that pops up when selecting this option.
Alternatively, you can use the buttons in the View Toolbar to adjust your score’s page layout.
With View > Toolbars you can control the visibility of the toolbars in the Online Sheet Music Viewer. By default, all toolbars are visible. Click the name of one of the toolbars (check mark disappears) to hide the toolbar. Click the name again (check mark appears) to make the toolbar visible again.
Removing all toolbars will give you some additional horizontal space for displaying your scores, but you will miss the quick access to certain functions that these toolbars provide.
Score List Panel
To get the maximum amount of space for displaying your scores, you can hide the Score List Panel.
Select Score List Panel from the View menu, or simply press F2 on your keyboard to hide and unhide the panel.
Alternatively, you can click the x in the upper right-hand corner of the Score List Panel to hide the panel.
To get the maximum amount of space for displaying your scores, you can hide the Status Bar at the bottom of the viewer.
Choose Status Bar from the View menu to hide or unhide the status bar.